A well-established and growing estate agency are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their flagship branch in South West London. They are currently looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience within the industry.
As the branch Manager you will representing the company first hand and will be responsible for the growth of sales while providing an excellent service at all times. You will be expected to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry. Local market experience with the ability to develop and grow the business is key.
The responsibilities of the Sales manager:
- Uphold the company's values
- Ensuring growth year on year
- Building strong relationships with clients and gaining repeat business
- Works well managing a team and running a department.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of the local area (South West)
- Full UK driving licence
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years' experience in the property sector and have a thorough knowledge of the South West London market as well as the surrounding area. My client is looking for a current manager with fantastic communication and natural leadership skills. Other key attributes candidates applying must have are:
- Extremely sales driven
- Target orientated with a successful track record
- Determined, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional presentation
- Takes personal pride in delivering fantastic customer service
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and organise
Salary and benefits
Up to £50,000 basic + OTE of up to £130,000
If this role is of interest to you, please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.