Regional Sales Manager - Scotland & North England My client are the market leader in information and data collation within the commercial real estate industry offering a unique and tailored solution to industry professionals and investors alike. With offices already covering USA, UK, Spain, Germany and France, my client is embarking on an ambitious growth plan, aiming to be the largest professional research organisation in the industry. You will be joining a dynamic and forward thinking leadership team focusing on development and associated growth of the North of England and Scottish territories. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, motivating and auditing a sales team within their respective patches assisting with delivery, strategy and promotion of the brand to generate new sales and retain key client relationships. It is vital to my client that the successful individual is passionate about the brand and creative in identifying opportunities for expansion.
Regional Sales Manager duties:
- Prepare and deliver new business development actions and delegate these where required.
- Achieve regional sales targets in line with agreed budgets and monitor on a weekly basis.
- Manage all Sales Executives: monitor performance, allocate territories, provide training and development.
- Provide support to Sales Executives to maximise revenue and minimise incentives on key accounts
- Monitor and review Sales Negotiators weekly site sales checklist and assist where required.
- Lead campaigns to grow the brand.
- Regularly identify and suggest potential PR opportunities for the brand.
- Agree advertising strategies and requirements for all developments in their area and monitor effectiveness.
- Assist in the recruitment of Sales Executives as and when required.
- Promote a strong commercial awareness.
Experience and skills required for Regional Sales Manager
- Ability to inspire and manage a mature and intelligent sales team
- A commercial property background or within residential markets with a focus on online agency is preferred. Backgrounds in data information and IT solutions management will be considered
- Excellent communication, organisation and influencing skills
- Good at developing and maintaining relationships
- Flexible - ability to work at all levels
- Problem- solving skills
- Ability to mentor and provide supportive leadership to others
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic
In return for your skills my client offers a competitive salary, commission scheme, plenty of holiday days, further bonus scheme and company benefits including pension and healthcare as well as the chance to work with the most innovative and exciting organisation in the field.