Sales Manager - East London
We are currently working with one of the most successful independent Housing Associations who are looking for a sales manger to oversea a number of there fast selling developments in East London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress there career with a growing company.
You will be responsible for maximising the regions sales whilst also maintaining the highest levels of customer service for purchases. Our client is looking for a self motivated, focused and driven individual, with a track record in property sales. You will also be required to coach and develop and motivate a team of sales executives to maximise sales opportunities by directing customers to the correct product for their needs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced sales manager and proven track record in hitting targets.
- The ability to coach, motivate and develop a team.
- Previous experience in managing a sales team and ensuring high performance is delivered.
- Ability to contribute to the growth of the business
- Be able to work well as a team
- Negotiate and influence internal colleagues
- Manage relationships with solicitors instructing development sales and progressing IFA'S
- Ability to resolve customer dissatisfaction in a positive manner
A competitive Salary is offered with additional benefits. For further information please contact Lucy at Deverell Smith. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.