Our client are an incredibly well established estate agency in the North London area and are currently looking for an Sales Manager to join their team in North London.
Having been established for over 50 years in North London, they have grown in this time organically from one office to 10 residential offices, head office and a commercial agency office. They pride themselves on their consistent training and rewarding commission structures.
In 2016, due to continued growth, they opened a brand new office this year and have plans to increase their network over the next few years, which subsequently will result in professional development and growth for anyone joining the business at this stage.
What you can expect:
- Basic salary of £25k
- OTE of £60k plus company car or car allowance
- Monthly rewards and incentives (trips abroad for top performers - Berlin this year, cash prizes and more!)
- Linear progression in a growing company
What the client expects:
- Strong track record with North London patch experience (Muswell Hill, Crouch End, Finchley, Kentish Town, Hampstead, West Hampstead, Harringay, Mill Hill etc.) but not essential
- Experience managing a team of Sales Negotiators
- Estate agency experience of 4-5 years+
- Full UK driving licence
- Enthusiastic, hungry attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Sales Manager in a smaller boutique independent to step up into a larger agency with strong promotional prospects.
If you have any further questions in regards to this vacancy, please don't hesitate to give Claudia Gasson a call on 02072911519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.