My Client is in the process of opening a new office in Central London and is looking for a Sales Manager to run the branch and join their rapid expansion plans.
Established over 10 years ago in East London, they now have offices on both sides of the river and have targeted reaching 25 offices within 10 years. In order to achieve that level of scaling, they have brought on board an industry heavyweight, with an excellent track record at board level across a number of UK Estate Agency brands. They invest heavily in staff training, evidenced by the fact that at least two of their existing managers joined the companies as trainees. Their offices are very contemporary, think apple store rather than bog standard high street estate agent. With an excellent brand behind them, strong marketing budget and ambitious plans they are set to continue their rapid expansion into 2017 and beyond.
- Conducting Valuations and taking on new Instructions.
- Increasing stock levels and raising market presence.
- Managing a team of Negotiators
- Holding morning meetings and keeping staff motivated.
- Being a direct point of contact for all Vendors.
- At least one years' experience as a Sales Manager in London.
- A clean UK driver's licence.
- A good understanding of the London Property Market.
- Resilience and motivation in order to thrive in a congested market.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Up to 50k basic salary
- An OTE of 100k
- Company Car (E-Class Mercedes AMG Line Convertible)
- Target bonuses up to 20k
- Company Phone (iPhone 6)
If you feel you fit the description above and are interested in discussing the positions further, then please call Will at Deverell Smith on 020 3823 4392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org