Deverell Smith are currently working on behalf one of London's most well-known developers to recruit the Senior Manager to be based onsite in East London. You will be responsible for this scheme and the team underneath you. A competitive salary will be offered for candidates with the desired experience.
The developer are award winning and design led and therefore they will be looking for someone with relevant experience within a recognised, London developer who has innovative and exciting ideas. You will be solely responsible for an extremely impressive, large development and you will therefore need at least 2 years' experience in a management role for a developer within prime Central London.
- Creating and leading sales pitches and presentations
- Primary point of contact for all clients involved as well as proactively maintaining and developing relationships with required clients
- Developing sales and marketing strategy, tactics, plans and profit targets
- Acting as an ambassador for the company
- Achieving personal goals as well as assisting and your team with tasks and targets
- Offering constant guidance to your departments
- Management of all sales through to exchange
- Responsible for organisation of and attendance at international exhibitions
- Providing direction and assisting with personal growth for members of your team
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- The ability and experience in motivating and leading a team
- Good initiative and enthusiasm
- Ambition to grow within a company as well as helping the company develop
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and clients and good organisation and planning skills
- Proven management experience within new homes
Please note; proven Senior Sales Management experience within the London Residential Development industry is essential for this role.
A very competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.
All enquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence.