Sales Manager - North London
Our client is a luxury prime central London developer who has recently expanded. Due to this expansion they are seeking a Sales Manager to be second in charge to the Sales and Marketing director.
Our Client has a huge UK and international presence with offices in Asia and a big international team based here in the UK. Our client is excellent at building innovative, design led products. With lots of big launces coming up the Sales Director is seeking someone who can join the team to assist them in running the UK sales team and help sell the current developments that they have available. You will also get involved with the strategy for the developments. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is at a senior level or managing a scheme looking for a step up.
The role will involve:
- Motivate and drive sales teams to achieve targets
- Hit and overachieve on personal targets
- Working closely with the Sales Director in planning strategy to meet wider business requirements
- Build strong relationships with customers and agents
- Report daily, weekly and monthly the sales statistics to the Sales Director
To be considered for this role you must have proven senior experience within the new homes industry, ideally for a developer.
Salary - £35k - £45k (plus commission OTE - £75k - £80k)
Monday - Friday with Occasional Weekends
If you are interested please contact Lucy at Deverell Smith