Sales Manager - North London
We are actively looking for an experience Sales Manager to join a highly reputable developer on a brand new development in North London.
The role will entail managing the onsite staff whilst overseeing the wider sales and marketing strategy within head office.
The responsibilities will include;
- Managing the day-to-day running of the marketing suite and making sure emails, telephone enquiries and all leads are being followed up.
- Generating new leads, monitoring feedback and keeping the developer up to date on a regular basis.
- Build strong relationships with purchases from inquiry to completion
- Attend regular meetings with the senior team to discuss progress of the development.
- Support the team on the delivery of the customer service strategy and communicate project updates
- Set and manage budgets/costings for sales and marketing
- Attend occasional oversea launches
- Regular networking and building relationships with introducers and search agents
- Overseeing reservations forms and fees
- Supporting the onsite staff with the use of the CRM system and ensure everything is up-to-date
- Assist the directors in weekly reporting, strategic planning to achieve sales targets and compiling competitor research and market analysis.
- Undertake residential market research to present to the board.
- Assisting on the launch of new buildings and meeting sales targets
- Input into pricing, strategy and optimisation of the development
- Regular meetings with the team to help drive them to hit there KPI'S and to help develop them to their full potential.
- Managing external agencies and building excellent relationships
- Making sure the marketing suite is kept to a high standard
Qualification and Skills:
- Industry knowledge with at least 2 years experience of the new build market.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and a strong leadership/team player
- Excellent negotiation skills and qualifying prospective purchases.
- Be able to overcome objections and closing sales
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Confident and experienced with the functioning of various CRM systems
- Strong admin and excel skills
- Minimum of 3 years at senior consultant level or management experience within New Homes
- Confident in building relationships and networking with buyers, search agents and introducers.
- Knowledge of wider London new homes market
Please do contact Lucy Norman for a confidential chat or send your CV to email@example.com