Our client is a prime developer who has been operating for over 20 years'. Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking a Sales Manager who will be a second in charge to the Sales and Marketing Director.
Our client prides themselves on building innovative, design led product in the heart of the capital. They have a huge international presence with offices in Asia and a big international team based here in the UK. With some many large schemes coming up, the Sales Director is seeking someone who can come on board to assist them in running the UK sales team and sell the current developments that are live. You will also have some exposure and input with the developments that are coming up. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is at a senior sales level or managing one scheme to step up.
The role will involve:
- Motivate and drive sales teams to achieve targets
- Hit and overachieve on personal targets
- Working closely with the Sales Director in planning strategy to meet wider business requirements
- Build strong relationships with customers and agents
- Report daily, weekly and monthly the sales statistics to the Sales Director
To be considered for this role you must have proven senior experience within the new homes industry, ideally for a developer.
Salary - £35k - £45k (plus commission OTE - £75k - £80k)
Monday - Friday with Occasional Weekends
If you would like to apply to this role, please contact Georgia Zambakies at Deverell Smith.