An established and esteemed firm with a long-standing reputation in the residential development industry is seeking a sales & marketing professional to join their expanding team based in Hertfordshire. This company prides itself on the longstanding relationships it has built with some of the most forward-thinking developers within London and the Home Counties.
The ideal candidate will not only play an essential role in developing future growth of the New Homes Sales & Marketing division, but will also maintain the outstanding reputation the firm has built with their clients thus far.
- Developing sales and marketing strategy, tactics, plans and profit targets
- Delivering sales by developing client relationships
- Overseeing launches and exhibitions
- Multi-scheme strategic management
- Driving of sales
- Managing site-based sales consultants
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the company
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth
- Provide direction to your department
- Proficient business sense
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication together with strong planning and organisational skills
- Appropriate budget and report writing skills
- Support development due diligence, feasibility and unit specification.
This position offers a considerable salary & package, however, I ask kindly that you contact Censa Caird for further information.
All applicants are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.