Our clients are one of the fastest growing national estate agencies in the UK, with a fantastic reputation and an enviable presence.
Working across both residential sales and lettings, they are an ever expanding business and so are keen to employ the best property professionals from across the UK.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager / Valuer to drive the sales department at their busy North Manchester office.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Carrying out market appraisals, ensuring that the company secures the business.
- Working towards strict daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager
- Dealing with any enquiries from vendors and purchasers, resolving any problems before they arise.
- Promoting the company’s additional products, such as Financial Services and ensuring your team are aware of these.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
An already experienced Estate Agent and a proven Valuer, with a clear passion for property and ideally experienced working in a varied marketplace, you will be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
- Prior estate agency experience, along with being a proven Valuer.
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of the property market.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- NAEA or NFOPP would be an advantage.
- A full UK driving license.
- Basic negotiable depending on experience
- Uncapped £40,000pa OTE
- Company car