Our client is a leading independent estate agency based in the Bradford area, who are looking for an experienced sales negotiator to work in their Wibsey branch.
This fast paced role involves:
- Working in the sales department of this busy agency.
- Registering purchaser details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property valuations.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors and progressing sales through to completion.
- Working closely with other negotiators, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Supplying leads for financial services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Ideal candidates will already be working as an Estate Agent, with a minimum of 2 years experience and have a strong knowledge of the industry, a clear passion for property and a good knowledge of the local area.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Be keen to develop a long term career in the sector.
- Ambitious and committed, with the drive to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong character that strives for excellence at all times, always representing yourself and the company in the best light.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for property and estate agency.
- Smart and well presented at all times, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- A good understanding of estate agency and the sales process.
- Be commercially aware and understand your market.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and good IT skills
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- £15,000-£16,000pa depending on experience plus commission