Are you looking to start a career as a Sales Negotiator within a established, independent Estate Agent?
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join a high performing Sales team, within a company that offers an exceptional training programme and clear progression.
The ideal candidate is someone who is target driven and looking to work within a team. You will be ambitious and highly motivated to progress your career and you will have a winning mindset.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Good trainee basic salary and good earning potential
- Structured career progression plan
- Strong training programme
- Great working culture
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator position:
- Registering and qualifying potential buyers
- Generating and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to bring on new properties
- Negotiating the sale of properties between vendors and buyers
- Preparing sales brochures
- Developing relationships and giving advice to buyers and vendors on a continual basis
- Always delivering exceptional customer service
The skills required for this Sales Negotiator role will include:
- Previous experience in a Sales role, where individual sales targets had to be met (preferred)
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
You will be working for an established, reputable Estate Agent focusing on sales and lettings, predominently in and around Middlesex.
If you like the sound of this role, apply today!