Salary of £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Commission (OTE £30,000)
Our client is an award-winning sales and lettings agent and their residential sales business in Birmingham continues to grow and flourish. They pride themselves on selling the right properties to the right people for the right price and understand the importance of people within their business.
Our client is now looking for an Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator to join our team at our head office in Birmingham city centre, just around the corner from Snow Hill station and within easy reach of Birmingham New Street.
This is a great opportunity for a talented property professional to drive their career to the next level with this leading company.
In this exciting role no two days will be the same. One day you could be selling beautiful city centre homes, and the next, architecturally amazing apartments. What could be more fulfilling than introducing the people of Birmingham to their potential dream home?
As an Estate Agent / Sales Negotiator, you will respond to incoming sales leads to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers and agree sales.
Specifically, you will work with efficiency and to the highest standards as you play a leading role in the achievement of branch sales targets.
Your role will also involve:
- Attending valuations and signing up new vendors/properties
- Providing viewing feedback to all vendors within 24 hours
- Responding to market appraisal enquiries and carrying out comparable reports
- Maintaining up-to-date applicant lists ensuring contact every 14 days
- Carrying out sales support administration
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Relevant experience within the property industry
- A full, valid driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be highly organised
- Enthusiasm for a sales driven environment
This is a full time role working a two week rota which includes Monday to Friday in week one, and then Monday to Saturday in week two with a day off in lieu during the week.