This company is an independent Central London based residential estate agency with over 30 years of industry experience. They strive to provide an exceptional service which has earned their valuable reputation and proven track record of customer retention.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Waterloo, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have obtained previous experience within estate agency. Furthermore, you must be confident, ambitious and have excellent communication skills in order to provide a service up to the company’s standard.
This role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org