Nested is an ambitious new company with a track-record of startup success. We help people sell their property quickly without compromising on price, saving them months of stress and uncertainty. To help us on this journey we're looking for a skilled salesperson to negotiate the best sale price for our customers and get the deal done in less than 90 days.
To fulfil our 90 day guarantee consistently we require best-in-class sales negotiators to get the best price for our customers while ensuring a fast and efficient completion process. In addition to selling, we also want someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining service in a market which we believe is broken. This is your chance to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how it should be done.
We believe in fewer, better people and you will join our small, extremely talented London based team, backed by Europe's leading investors. We have experience of founding successful start-ups like GoCardless and Songkick and backgrounds from McKinsey and the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Help win instructions and advise clients through to completion;
- Manage viewings and generate and negotiate offers;
- Chase all stakeholder to ensure a speedy completion.
As one of the first recruits in this early stage start up you will have the opportunity to be exposed to every aspect of the business from valuing properties to important strategic decisions. Future career development opportunities include building and managing a team of agents that grows rapidly with the business.
The ideal candidate
We think you’ll probably:
- Have at least two years’ experience as a sales negotiator in London and received training from a leading London estate agency;
- Be passionate about all things property and believe in doing the right thing by clients;
- Want to work in an early stage start-up environment. This requires a willingness to do whatever needs to be done to complete the job.
We believe our values set us apart and our biggest benefit. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values we have some other great perks to tell you about.
- Flexible working. Most of the team work from home a day a week (WFH Wednesdays). We care about if you do your job, not where
- Generous option grant so you get to own a piece of the pie
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews
- Get some well-deserved rest with 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Budget (£3,000) for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget, and dedicated company-wide learning days focused on employee growth (£1,000 per person per year)
- Breakfast, coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled + monthly team events
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Health insurance which includes gym discounts, health and dental care
Plus, if you’re ever buying or selling a home we’re pretty good at helping with this as well :-)