An experienced Sales Negotiator is required by a leading Private Developer to be based on-site selling off plan. The ideal candidate will have worked for an Estate Agent previously and will be experienced within Property Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Achieve sales targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Support the delivery of the sales strategy.
- Review sales pricing and equity levels to maximise sales.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of market activity.
- Progress sales including all administrative duties within the time frames.
- Must have previous experience within the property industry.
- Must be knowledgeable of the whole sales process.
- Experienced with working with high-net-worth individuals.
- This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £28, 0000 and an OTE of £40,000 - £55,000.
If this role is of interest or you would like to hear more information, please get in contact with Jemima Lloyd at Deverell Smith.