New Homes Sales Negotiator - North London
Our client a privately owned developer based in North London are actively looking for a Sales Negotiator to join there ever growing team in North London to help sell there acquired developments and portfolio that keeps on growing. They recently opened an office in Hong Kong to help guide new clients and existing purchases from all different locations across the world.
They currently have a growing portfolio of developments across London with some more in the pipeline yet to launch. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further there career within the real estate industry to join a young, unique developer and really progress.
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years property experience in London, who has a proven track record in sales.
- Taking customers on a journey from the initial registration to showing them the developments, arranging viewings onsite and closing deals.
- Liaising with HNWI's, Investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's data base
- Taking phone calls, answering enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well presented and articulate
- Minimum of 2 years new homes experience
- Excellent customer service experience at all times
- Passionate about working in New Homes
- Happy to help others
- Excellent admin and commuter skills is key
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated, target driven and a team player
- Represent the developer and agents brand to the highest standard at all time.
Our client is offering a competitive salary
£30,000 basic with and OTE of £50,000
If you are interested or know of someone who might be, please apply below or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7291 1519