Sales Progressor - Central London
We are currently working with one of the largest Global Property Investment companies who work with HNW Investors to grow their property portfolio. Our clients Head Quarters are based in Hong Kong but the company has increased drastically over the last few years and now has a huge global presence. Some of the areas they work with include, Berlin, Singapore, Kuala Lumpar, Dubai and Cape Town.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a successful property investment business and help deliver high quality support to the business and clients. The candidate will be responsible for the management and completion of the sales process from exchange right through to key handover.
- First point of contact for clients from point of sale to completion and handover on UK and international Sales
- Handle the day to day property operations and Client relations of assigned properties
- Accurate and timely dissemination of information to internal and external parties
- Liaising with lawyers, agents and developers on behalf of clients
- Monitoring the progress of each purchase in terms of contracts and payments
- Managing documentation processes and records management
- Providing support to other areas of the business as required
- Processing and generating sales data and its reporting
The Ideal Person
- 2-4 years of working in UK property sales, preferably New Homes
- Basic CRM knowledge
- Be able to work independently or within a team when required
- Ability to interpret procedures to clients and other personnel as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of using word, excel, databases, email and internet software
- Problem solving and decision making
- Passionate, good learner, attention to detail and very organised.
Monday - Friday, Salary £24,000
If you are interested, please contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith.