Our client is one of the Uk's leading property investment companies who specialise in UK, Overseas, Development, Student and Fund Property Investments.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Progression Manager to provide an efficient and effective sales progression service to developers whilst ensuring that completions are effected in a timely manner, to act as the primary point of contact for developers to resolve queries and provide updates on sales as required and provide a smooth handover from the sales teams and support customers with sales progression and after sales
The successful candidate will be energetic, a proven sales professional who works well as part of a team. They will be a proactive self-starter with a sharp business brain and possess an assertive yet persuasive style.
This is a fast paced environment so the ability to work under pressure and able to manage your time effectively is essential as their completion process is rapid.
Previous experience of working in the property investment/buy-to-let/Estate Agency or New Homes market progressing property sales is a pre-requisite for the role.
On a daily basis:
- Liaise with relevant internal and external contacts to ensure reservations proceed swiftly from reservation to completion, including sales, sourcing and developers.
- Work with the sourcing department to ensure all relevant information for reservation and sales progression is available at launch.
- Attend all property launches as a representative of the After Sales team and collate all necessary information.
- Pipeline management: report and amend pipeline to ensure all dates are consistent with completion dates and cash forecasts.
- Deal with all customer enquiries both during the reservation process and provide advice to resolve any issues arising post completion.
- Work closely with brokers to ensure clients’ mortgage applications are progressed swiftly and provide accurate reporting.
- Provide updates to clients where property is not build complete at point of reservation.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Collate information for weekly reports to ensure developers can be updated accurately on a weekly basis.
- Undertake any ad hoc tasks as required
Skills & Requirements:
- Confident, articulate, self-starter
- Experienced sales background with proven track record in the property industry.
- Excellent and proven consultative sales and closing skills.
- Excellent understanding of the mathematics of property investment (yields, interest cover, LTV etc).
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of basic legal contracts and sales agreements.
- Very client and partner aware
- Good presentation and reporting skills, both verbally & visually.
- Highly organised, hardworking, ability to multi-task in changing market conditions.
- Ability to handle accurate sales data and reporting to higher management.
If you are looking for a role that offers both a challenge and excellent financial reward, then this is the ideal role for you.
- Basic £25,000 – OTE £30,000
- This is a Monday to Friday role