Our aim is to revolutionise retirement in the UK. It’s a rather grand statement, we know, but we want to give everyone, no matter what their circumstances, the chance to retire happy. To have the security of a safe home in a nice area. To be free from money worries.
Basically, we don’t think anyone should be stuck in unsuitable housing, and we want to help. And with our team of property experts, sales specialist and customer service professionals, we’ve already changed the face of retirement for thousands of people across the UK.
A must have to work at Homewise is a commitment to the values that are crucial to our business – Honest, Original, Passionate and Empowering. Living and applying these vales to everything you do is essential to working at Homewise.
You will be the point of contact for all sales progression activities for Homewise. You will be responsible for managing all transactions through to exchange and completion within required timescales.
The role will require you co-ordinating solicitors, estate agents, managing agents, customers and investors. This will require providing excellent customer service at all times.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Speaking to all parties within the transaction and related transactions on a weekly basis
- Ensuring exchange deadlines are met
- Manage customer expectations throughout the process
- Real time completion of the CRM database
- Maintaining detailed file notes throughout the course of the transaction
- Recommending suitable incentives to ensure exchange deadlines are met
- Working with our solicitor to improved productivity and processes
- Problem solving throughout the transaction
- Chasing part-exchange cases
- Forecasting weekly and monthly exchanges
- Optimise working time through effective diary and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- A passion for Customer Service and Sales
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Display professional attitude and behaviours at all times
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Solutions focused
- Commitment to on-going personal development
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to build rapport and put a customer at ease
- Extensive knowledge of the conveyance process
- Proven negotiation skills
- A keen problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Computer literate