Our client is a Leeds based independent residential property buying company, with an impressive reputation and a prominent presence.
Due to increased business levels, they are now looking to recruit a dedicated and experienced Property Sales Progressor to take the helm and ensure smooth and swift property transactions.
Reporting to the directors, you will take control of a large case load. The role involves:
- •Managing your own Sales Progression case load.
- •Organising client details and paperwork.
- •Carrying out all administrative duties relating to Sales Progression, such as issuing legal documentation.
- •Updating and maintaining information using the in-house case management system.
- •Liaise with all parties concerned on a regular basis, including vendors, buyers, solicitors, surveyors and finance companies, ensuring timely completions.
Professional and committed with exceptional organisational skills and able to think on your feet, you will already have experience of Sales Progression and must have:
- A minimum of 1 years Sales Progression experience.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Strong IT knowledge and fully proficient with Word and Excel.
- A confident and professional telephone manner with a high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to work within a team, but also alone.
- Salary £20,000
- •Excellent long term career opportunities
- Hours Mon-Fri 8.00am to 5.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a busy company where future career opportunities and progression are a real possibility for the right person.