One of London's most sought after luxury house builders is looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to join their team. They are looking for someone who is going to push the boundaries and deliver high end customer service as well as have great attention to detail when dealing with the sales progression for the property firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Sales Progressor with 3+ years' experience who has previously worked within a well-known residential developer or property firm.
The role for the Sales Progressor position will include:
- Processing sales onto database
- Making sure customers relevant paperwork/procedures are completed in time prior to exchange of contracts
- Control, process and track the progression of sales, this will involve liaising with solicitors and sale consultants on a regular basis.
- Maintain purchasers deposit schedules
- To maintain all administration support to all sales consultants
- Check and code invoices
Key skills required for Sales Progressor are as follows:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Sales Progressor with an established property firm
- Very strong administration skills
- Extremely organised
- Advanced word/excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stick to tight deadlines
- Strong numerical thinking
- Have to be able to manage their time effectively
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £28,000 - £32,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.