We are seeking a pro-active and tenacious Sales Progressor to join one of our exceptional clients, a Luxury Property Developer based in Kidbrooke.
The ideal candidate will have come from either a property developer background in sales, have previous experience working in a legal/sales progression role or a legal background (in residential property new build).
Roles and responsibilities;
- Monitor and control the progress of all sales, both from the UK and overseas from reservation through to legal completion liaising closely with Solicitors;
- Liaise internally across all business sectors and with the Solicitors to prepare all legal documentation for release of new developments in accordance with the Sales and Marketing strategy;
- Instruct our solicitors to issue draft papers and liaise with the Buyer's;
- Compile all relevant and certified documents and present the file to the FD for approval and instruct our Solicitors to proceed to exchange of contracts;
- To process all rescinded plots in accordance with the Company's procedures;
- Ensure all enquiries are responded to immediately so no delay in exchange of contracts and completions;
- Update all file progression notes as well as the progression tracker;
- Prepare and produce on a weekly basis sales progression reports and other information as appropriate;
- Attend the weekly meeting and talk through in detail any issues that may hold up exchange including documents and legal points;
The role available for an immediate start and is paying 28-34K, dependant on experience.
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready to take the next step to develop your career within a huge name in the industry, please apply.