Salary of £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Sales Progressor in there Lewisham branch. The role is for a market leading estate agent with multiple branches across South East London and Kent. Our client is looking for a Sales Progressor to join a busy sales team, to ensure that their clients, vendors and buyers are dealt with in a timely and professional fashion.
This Sales Progressor role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress to the next stage in their career. The full details for this Sales Progressor role are below:
• Taking responsibility and driving/streamlining the conveyancing process promptly and efficiently from the reservation/sale agreed through to completion
• Liaising with purchasers, independent financial advisers, lenders, solicitors, and consultants
• Dealing with all sales documentation and administration.
• Insuring that excellent customer service delivery and achievement of targets is at the forefront of all sales activities.
• Excellent customer care skill
• Be able to cope under pressure and work to deadlines
• Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with external partners (Solicitors / Managing Agent Freeholders / Regulatory bodies / Councils etc)
• Enthusiasm, drive and ambition
• Demonstrate empathy
• Manage time-scales and expectation