EXPEREICNED SALES PROGRESSOR – CANARY WHARF
Our client is a well-established Part Exchange provider for the Property Construction sector within the UK. With their headquarters based in Canary Wharf, they are looking to recruit a Sales Progressor to join their friendly team.
They are looking for someone who is a quick learner with bags of personality with Sales Progression experience and a general al rounder will to help out if asked. You will be responsible for the speedy and smooth progression of all sales agreed by liaising with solicitors, financial advisers and estate agents to affect the fastest possible sale. This role requires someone with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with the public and solicitors and a general all rounder to help out.
Sales Progressor duties will include:
* Processing and progressing all agreed sales through to completion
* Liaising with agents, mortgage brokers and solicitors
* Corresponding with Vendors face to face, via telephone and email.
* Providing all relevant parties with accurate updates on the process
* Updating and maintaining files
* Being persistent when required
The ideal candidate will have;
* Proven track record as a successful Sales Progressor
* Previous Experience working within Estate Agency
* A background in estate agency, conveyancing and new homes
* Have excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Customer focused
* Positive, dedicated and enthusiastic
* Excellent communication skills
£23,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, growing company with an impressive portfolio and a very bright future, so please call LCA now to discuss on 0845-373-0088.
We look forward to hearing from you.