SALES PROGRESSOR - BRAINTREE
We have registered a position with one of our clients who is a highly established multi branch Independent agent with branches covering the Essex area, who are looking for a experienced Sales Progressor for their branch in Braintree.
You will be responsible for the speedy and smooth progression of all sales agreed by liaising with solicitors, financial advisers and estate agents to affect the fastest possible sale. You must be able to work under pressure and to timescales. Good communication skills when dealing with the public and solicitors. You must be articulate and well organised and able to work on your own initiative and at the same time, form part of a team.
Sales Progressor Duties:
* Processing and progressing all agreed sales
* Liaising with agents, mortgage brokers and solicitors
* Updating and maintaining files
* Being persistent when required
The ideal candidate will have;
* Proven track record as a successful sales progressor
* A background in estate agency, conveyancing and new homes
* Have excellent organisational, administrative skills
* Customer focused
* Positive, dedicated and enthusiastic
* Excellent communication skills
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 Per Annum (depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
End of year discretionary profit share
If all of the above appeals to you and would like to join this fantastic company please apply for this position by contacting the LCA team on 0845 373 0088.
We look forward to hearing from you.