We are seeking a pro-active and tenacious Sales Progressor to join one of our exceptional clients, a Luxury British Developer based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will have come from a Property Developer background, have previous experience working in a Legal/Sales Progression role and have a clear passion for what they do.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Ensure lawyers and site sales teams are aware of all changes to drawings which impact on purchasers
- Checking agreements/ contracts/ transfers/ leases and getting documents signed, scanned and returned to Solicitors
- Handling email enquiries from Solicitors, collating information from different departments and returning (EPC/ NHBC Cover notes/ Build Regs sign offs)
- Liaise with Customer Relations Managers and Site teams on the readiness of plots to enable us to provide completion dates
- Sending out reservation letters and instructing solicitors
- Ensuring money laundering documents are correct, signed off, logged and filed securely
- Liaise with sales teams and agents on reservation details and pro-forma production
- Update meetings with plot sale solicitors
- Production and maintenance of reports to Senior Management Team
The role available for an immediate start and is paying £30K.
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready to take the next step to develop your career within a huge name in the industry, please apply.