We are seeking a pro-active and tenacious Plot Sales Conveyancing Coordinator/Sales Coordinator to join one of our exceptional clients, a Luxury Property Developer based in Central London (Westminster).
The ideal candidate will have come from either a property developer background in sales, have previous experience working in a legal/sales progression role or a legal background (in residential property new build).
Roles and responsibilities;
- Monitor and control the progress of all sales, both from the UK and overseas from reservation through to legal completion liaising closely with Solicitors;
- Liaise internally across all business sectors and with the Solicitors to prepare all legal documentation for release of new developments in accordance with the Sales and Marketing strategy;
- Instruct our solicitors to issue draft papers and liaise with the Buyer's;
- Compile all relevant and certified documents and present the file to the FD for approval and instruct our Solicitors to proceed to exchange of contracts;
- To process all rescinded plots in accordance with the Company's procedures;
- Ensure all enquiries are responded to immediately so no delay in exchange of contracts and completions;
- Update all file progression notes as well as the progression tracker;
- Prepare and produce on a weekly basis sales progression reports and other information as appropriate;
- Attend the weekly meeting and talk through in detail any issues that may hold up exchange including documents and legal points;
The role available for an immediate start and is paying 32K.
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready to take the next step to develop your career within a huge name in the industry, please apply.