Sales Progressor -One of the largest property Developer's in the UK, Ruislip
Based in Ruislip, Middlesex
Are you interested in working for one of the most successful developers in the UK?
My client have grown from a small family owned company, in a short time to be one of the leading UK developers. They are looking for a numeric, enthusiastic, target driven Sales Progressor to join their team, in their Ruislip branch for a permanent role, starting immediately.
The role includes:
- Attend site meetings with the Sales Director and ensure all legal documents are in place pre any site launch
- To coordinate the progression of sales from reservation to legal completion to ensure all targets are achieved
- To liaise with all solicitors and coordinate legal documents
- Liaising with the sales and build teams regarding RFI's and QCFI's quality control procedures to ensure funds and all documents are in place for completion
- Log all exchanges and completions on sales monitor
- To set up all plots for exchange
- Keep sales office filing up to date and produce weekly reports
The ideal candidate will have minimum 2-3 years' experience in this role. You will be the only Sales Progressor to join a team of three administrative staff and will be responsible for 650 completions. You must understand the new build conveyancing process and have worked either in new homes or for a large property developer.
- Up to £29,000 salary
- Up to 20% commission (of salary)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bupa Healthcare given after 3 month probation period
- 5% pension
- Free parking
This is a Monday to Friday role - 8.30am - 5pm.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply today.