One of London's most sought after luxury house builders in Ruislip are looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to join their team. They are looking for someone who is going to push the boundaries and deliver high end customer service as well as have great attention to detail when dealing with the sales progression for the property firm.
The correct individual will be pushed to their limits and have a huge portfolio to look after so they need someone who has minimum 3 years experience having worked for a property developer in the past. Knowledge in New Homes will be a huge advantage as well.
The role for the Sales Progressor position will include:
- Processing sales onto database
- Making sure customers relevant paperwork/procedures are completed in time prior to exchange of contracts
- Control, process and track the progression of sales, this will involve liaising with solicitors and sale consultants on a regular basis.
- Maintain purchasers deposit schedules
- To maintain all administration support to all sales consultants
- Check and code invoices
- Liaise with new Homes mortgage Group weekly regarding reservations and exchanges
- Assist the regional sales manager to progress part exchange properties
- Assist the Regional Sale Manager to progress express mover sales
- Update the Sales Director regarding sales progression and reservation through to competition. Identify potential risks on sales, communicate issues with solution to the sales director.
Key skills required for Sales Progressor are as follows:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Sales Progressor with an established property firm
- Very strong administration skills
- Extremely organised
- Advanced word/excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stick to tight deadlines
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and also the tenacity to work alone using own initiative
- Have to be able to manage their time effectively
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £26,000 - £29,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.