Sales Progressor - Brentford
We are seeking a pro-active and tenacious TEMP Sales Progressor to join one of our fantastic clients, a renown Housebuilder in the UK, based in West London (Brentford), on a temporary basis.
This is a temporary position, available during 8th - 30th April 2019.
You will be required to assist the team with progressing sales through to completion. The ideal candidate will have come from either a property or legal background, ideally within Estate Agency or Legal.
If you have experience working as a Sales Negotiator and have progressed your own sales, that would be ideal.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Process reservations and support on-site staff in exchanges and completions, coordinating all necessary paperwork to achieve deadlines.
- Proactively communicate to Sales Managers details of problem plots or where assistance is required to achieve completions target on a daily/weekly basis.
- Complete extensive list of weekly and monthly reports e.g., reservations; legal completion statistics; data schedules etc and ensuring that the reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Generate general letters/memos, e.g. pre-contract meeting letters, 28 day intention to complete letters, welcome letters.
- Legal set up of new sites, liaising with technical, land and solicitors to ensure sales can be processed straight away at launch.
- Checks and reviews all the drawings relating to legal process, boundaries, estate plans etc
- Perform general office administration tasks, as and when required, to meet the needs of the department - e.g. faxing, filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls.
- Ensure all customer information is input accurately and on time.
- Liaise with Brokers, Solicitors and the Sales team to check that mortgage and legal processes are proceeding at the correct pace.
The role available for an April start and is paying between £25,000 and £28,000 p/a.
If you are available during these dates and have the relevant experience, please apply.