We are seeking a pro-active and tenacious Sales Progressor to join one of our exceptional clients, a fantastic Housing Association, based in West London.
This is a temporary position initially (3 months), with a potential to be offered permanent.
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm.
Working in a team of three Sales Progressors, the ideal candidate will have come from either a property background, ideally within HA and had previous experience in a Sales Progression position. You must have an understanding of the process and be comfortable being thrown in the deep end.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Monitor and control the progress of all sales, from reservation through to legal completion;
- Support the sales team;
- Legal progression/liaising with solicitors;
- Making sure mortgages are being applied for;
- Update all file progression notes as well as the progression tracker;
- Prepare and produce on a weekly basis sales progression reports and other information as appropriate;
- Attend the weekly meeting and talk through in detail any issues that may hold up exchange including documents and legal points;
The role available for an immediate start and is paying between £25,000 and £30,000 p/a.
If this role sounds of interest and you are ready to take the next step to develop your career within a huge name in the industry, please apply.