Sales/Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agency, Sonning Common, Berkshire
A highly motivated Sales Negotiator is required to work for a Leading long established independent Sonning Common Estate Agent.
You will need to be smart, intelligent and quick witted with exceptional drive and determination to succeed. The ideal individual will be highly driven, dynamic, competitive, be passionate about Property & Customer service with a strong desire to do well in a thriving Independent business.
This is a role has great earning potential for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months Estate Agency experience, have a full drivers licence and own car.
Essential Skills required:
- Previous Residential Sales/Lettings Experience Preferred (but not essential)
- Articulate and with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of customer service
- Great telephone manner, Outgoing and natuarally friendly
- Well presented, ambitious and self-motivated
- Full UK driving license & Own Car required
- Local Knowledge of Sonning Common (and Surrounding areas) is preferred
- Generous Basic Salary & Commission
- Bonuses & Sales Incentives
- Personal Develpment Plan & Career Development
- Generous Car Allowance
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Paul Abel at Rayner Personnel Home Counties on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in the Home Counties, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Oxfordshire, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised on-line. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com