Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator / Senior Sales Negotiator / Associate to be based in their affluent branch in Fulham, South West London.
The successful candidate needs previous experience within a similar role however; they will consider a Sales Negotiator with a wealth of experience and an excellent personality, attitude and confidence. You must also be very motivated and ambitious as this is a busy office and therefore you must make the most out of every opportunity.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The job role will involve:
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying the client’s needs and matching them to suitable properties
- Participating in team meetings
- Viewing properties
- Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Good knowledge of the office town and surrounding areas
- Market appraisals.
- Target driven and sales mentality in a competitive market
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident and professional manner
- Well presented
- Able to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Able to build long lasting relationships – personable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £16,000 to £20,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.