Our aim is to revolutionise retirement in the UK. It's a rather grand statement, we know, but we want to give everyone, no matter what their circumstances, the chance to retire happy. To have the security of a safe home in a nice area. To be free from money worries.
Basically, we don't think anyone should be stuck in unsuitable housing, and we want to help. And with our team of property experts, sales specialists and customer service professionals, we've already changed the face of retirement for thousands of people across the UK.
A must have to work at Homewise is a commitment to the values that are crucial to our business – Honest, Original, Passionate and Empowering. Living and applying these values to everything you do is essential to working at Homewise.
In this role, you will have responsibility of the sales support for the Home Moving Team to support customers as they progress through the sales cycle. You will be responsible for the creation of the due diligence on all properties for the team and ensure that have the relevant information at the right time.
This role will involve working with the customer and estate agents where they are at risk of losing their onward purchase and to ensure we are still able to meet their goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out all due diligence for properties to ensure all information is available for both the Home Moving Team and Investment Manager
- Incomplete chains – manage the customer through the sales process to in order to find solutions and fix chains
- Manage customer expectations when finding alternative property
- Prepare sign-up paperwork for Senior Consultants
- Answering customer telephone calls and dealing with queries
- Answering agent telephone calls and dealing with queries
- Ad-hoc support for Senior Property Consultants to achieve team targets/goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively listen
- A passion for Customer Service and Sales
- Ability to plan, organise and manage own time
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Display professional attitude and behaviours at all times
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Solutions focused
- Calm under pressure.
- Ability to build rapport and put at a customer at ease
- Commitment to on-going personal development
- Previous experience within a customer focused sales role
- Understanding of the property industry
- 2 years+ experience in a sales environment