We are currently seeking an energetic, junior New Homes Sales Negotiator to work Saturday in the idyllic location Sevenoaks, Kent. This peaceful and well sought-after area is well known for its affluent social and cultural community. This is an office-based role in Sevenoaks, working for an established Land and New Homes team in Kent.
Our client is looking for a junior in property to be committed to work every Saturday and make a positive influence on their bubbly, vibrant team. As a Temporary Sales Negotiator, you are required sell apartments off plan from a marketing suite via a show apartment, a model and floor plan. For this particular role, your duties will also consist of basic administrative duties to support their busy sales team and viewings.
You must have a car to be considered for the role. New Homes experience is not required but a background in property Sales and Lettings is essential.
The Responsibilities of a temporary New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Assisting the sales team and generating leads
- Basic administrative duties
- Taking telephone enquiries
- Maintaining the marketing suite to a high standard
- Updating the database when required
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have New Homes or Property experience
- Be well-presented and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong administration skills
- Be available to work every Saturday
- Be willing to work well as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and be able to take direction from senior members of staff
If this role sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in contact and send your CV across to email@example.com