- London & the South
- Permanent, part-time & flexible hours available
- Commission only, but retainer earnings available from outset
- Uncapped earning potential
- Access to technology, marketing tools and property portals
- Free leads & referrals (though self-generation also required)
Are you looking for a new lease of life?
Do you enjoy developing new skills and working hard?
Learn to become a self-employed property broker with CENTURY 21 UK to boost your earnings and secure your future today.
CENTURY 21 is one of the largest estate agency organisations in the world, comprising over 7,300 offices and 111,000 independent sales professionals across the globe all enjoying job freedom and high income.
Here in the UK, we are currently looking for driven, self-sufficient property brokers across London and the South. We require dynamic self-starters who are prepared to grow a portfolio of clients using the CENTURY 21 brand, leads, contacts and office.
The role will include all aspects of estate agency from sourcing and winning the initial instruction through to completion.
You will need to be:
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed
- Personable – able to provide unrivalled customer service
- Entrepreneurial – able to spot opportunities and to network in your chosen area in order to win new instructions
- The holder of a full driving license
The hours you work can be tailored to suit your personal circumstances – full time or part time. You will have unlimited earning potential, the harder you work the more you earn.
Become your own boss today, embark on a new lifestyle and free yourself from the regular constraints of employment.
Register your place for our recruitment event in London on the 7th June.