I am currently seeking an experienced qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA) for a growing Property Investment and Asset Management company based in West London. Our client owns a mixed property portfolio, made up of a multi-asset commercial and residential units.
Due to exceptional growth within the business our client are looking to add a Senior Accountant to the medium sized Finance team. The role will be reporting in to the Head of Finance and includes the following duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing the management and annual statutory accounts for the Group
- Assisting the Head of Finance with the year-end audit
- Liaising with personnel both internally and externally, including stakeholders
- Assisting with refining the processes and systems within the finance department
- Ad hoc project work
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a growing business offering a very competitive salary and the prospects of growing within the organisation.
Our client is looking for somebody with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- You must be an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant
- Experience producing management and statutory accounts
- Property experience very strongly preferred for this position
- Strong technical skills dealing with complex transactions is essential
- A strong academic record is crucial to be eligible for this role
- Experience using Sage is very important
- You must have at least intermediate level Excel skills
The company offers a very competitive salary as well as the following benefits and perks:
- Generous pension contribution
- Free on-site parking
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Additional employees discounts
If you feel as though this is an exciting role for you and are confident you could add value to the business based on the criteria listed above then please feel free to apply now. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the company or the role in more detail then please feel free to call Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285.