We have a great opportunity for someone to provide high level administrative support for three teams (Health and Safety, Sustainability and Technical Services) of 20 consultants within the Property Management Division of major global name.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, immediate start, with the potential to go permanent with the company. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you.
- Track all project work using different finance systems including profit and loss
- Issue site allocations to Health and Safety consultants for risk audits, including liaising with external Subcontractors
- Assist with the teams' communications; draft and coordinate quarterly newsletters.
- Coordinate pitch responses and tender requests with the consultants to ensure deadlines are met
- Approve and manage HR records
- Assist Directors in submitting monthly expenditure.
- Organise meetings and travel
- Diary management for Directors and Consultants
The ideal Senior Administrator will have:
- The ability to use their own initiative
- Good leadership skills
- Experience with Excel
This role offers a salary between £28,000 to £30,000.
To be considered please apply today or for more information please contact Shaun Stephen at Deverell Smith - 020 7291 1510