My client, a reputable property advisory firm are looking for a Senior Associate to join their buzzing management team. The role include, but is not limited to, the following items:
- At all times ensure that our clients are receiving the highest level of service tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Assist in the coordination, management and administration of a wide variety of queries and issues arising within the team to ensure timely and clear responses
- Reviewing, inputting and maintaining tenancy records and schedules
- Deal with all parties in a courteous and professional manner and liaise with the Building and Property Managers as appropriate.
- Assist in the production of client reports both of a periodic and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist in the creation of rent and service charge demands and the review of rent raises.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual expenditure service charge budgets for the properties and implementation of expenditure strategies in conjunction with other team members. Assist In the reconciliation of expenditure at year end.
- To maintain awareness of legislative changes with regard to operational procedures for the properties and, as necessary, attend training courses to ensure compliance with current legislation, regulations and best practice.
- Assist with the regular inspections to ensure covenant performance by tenants and in regard to the maintenance of the property portfolio.
Please get in contact with Hollie Davies at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0270 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.