Are you a Leeds based Planning Director Planner looking for a move into a successful consultancy?
I am currently working on a new role for a Planning Director at a prestigious Leeds office within a national consultancy. This forward-thinking office is looking to grow and thrive in this busy market.
You will be consulting with clients from both the private and public sectors across a range of varied schemes. This consultancy pride themselves in building strong relationships with their clients so they can provide personalised service that offers clear and realistic advice.
This position needs a strong, confident planner who can bring business with them as well as pick up pre-existing relationships with local clients.
- Creating new and nurturing existent business development enterprises
- Managing large schemes, seeing them through to fruition
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders, and third parties
Skills and Experience:
- Mentoring Junior members of a team
- Engaging in continued relations with existing clients
- Experience completing and overseeing multiple projects at the same time
- Competent in engaging with clients
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Director looking to further their experience and knowledge. You will receive a competitive package with strong benefits.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) to discuss the role. I'm looking to find the right candidate ASAP so if in doubt, please get in touch.