I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity for the position of Block Manager, at a well established and highly rated company based in Southend-on-Sea.
As a Block Manager you will be managing a portfolio of new build and mixed use developments in the area. Your position will be a pivotal role within the team, responsible for coordinating all of the resources to effectively manage a residential portfolio and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Preparing, managing and implementing budgets
- Ensuring block building insurance is effectively administered
- Overseeing Service Charge accounting
- Communication with leaseholders
- Overseeing all planned and reactive maintenance works
- Ensuring Section 20 procedures are followed
- Instructing regular site visits
Skills and Experience:
- IRPM qualified
- 1-3 years minimum experience in property management
- Thorough understanding of Section 20
- Strong understanding of current property management legislation
The hours are 8.30-5 which the successful candidate will certainly feel the benefit of in summer months, being near the coast.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and friendly company based in Southend-on-Sea. If you're interested, Emma Timothy at Deverell Smith would love to hear from you.