Deverell Smith are currently working on a fantastic opportunity for the position of a Senior Block Manager, at a well established and highly rated company based in Central London.
As a Senior Block Manager you will be managing a portfolio of new build and mixed use developments in the area. Your position will be a pivotal role within the team, responsible for coordinating all of the resources to effectively manage a residential portfolio and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Preparing, managing and implementing budgets
- Ensuring block building insurance is effectively administered
- Overseeing Service Charge accounting
- Communication with leaseholders
- Overseeing all planned and reactive maintenance works
- Ensuring Section 20 procedures are followed
- Instructing regular site visits
Skills and Experience:
- IRPM or RICS qualified
- 5 years minimum experience in property management
- Thorough understanding of Section 20
- Strong understanding of current property management legislation
Our client is paying up to £60,000 for the right candidate. If interested please apply!