Block Manager for award winning managing agent in Cambridge.
An experienced senior block manager is required by a leading property management company
This firm specialises in the ongoing management of large residential developments, including the effective administration of +£20m of client service charge budgets. Based in Cambridge and with offices in London, Bracknell and Nottingham, this firm works across East Anglia, London, the Home Counties, the South and the Midlands, and has plans for further growth. The Group also consists of separate Facilities Management and Legal businesses, employing over 190 staff.
This company prides itself on a commitment to excellence, delivering high standards and customer service.
The ideal senior block manager will have experience in managing high end residential developments.
The duties of this block manager role will include:
- Responsibility for the management of a portfolio of new build and mixed use developments situated in and around Cambridge.
- The ability to understand, analyse and interpret financial information (e.g. budgets) to ensure are managing clients' service charge effectively
- Ensuring that block buildings insurances are efficiently administered and where appropriate administer insurance claims
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works
- To ensure section 20 procedures are strictly followed where necessary
The ideal senior block manager will have:
- At least 5 years' experience managing a high end portfolio
- A thorough knowledge of property management software
- Pleasant, helpful and efficient manner
- Strong and thorough understanding of the Section 20 process
- A strong understanding of current property management legislation and safety procedures
- Strong customer service with a can do, proactive attitude
- ARPM (or higher)
Please Note: If you do not hold the above qualifications or desired experience your CV will not be considered.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £45,000 + car
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in Cambridge, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information.