Senior Block Manager for Central and South West London portfolio
An experienced senior block manager is required by a well-established property management firm based in Hammersmith
Established almost 20 years ago this firm has grown into one of the leading local property management companies in Central and South West London.
This firm currently manages in excess of 300 buildings with over 3,000 units. They have approximately 24 members of staff including accounts, building surveyors, property managers, administration and backup personnel.
This firm's philosophy is to manage properties only within an immediate area of the office to enable property managers to attend and deal with matters quickly and efficiently. This ensures the highest level of customer service is delivered.
This portfolio is to manage 40 buildings high end residential buildings comprising of approx. 330 units in the Kensington / Chelsea / Knightsbridge areas. Predominantly converted Victorian houses with some purpose built blocks and almost entirely for lessee management companies.
The ideal senior block manager will have experience in managing high end residential developments.
The duties of this senior block manager role will include:
- Full responsibility for assisting in the management of a portfolio of residential and mixed use developments.
- Management of service charge budgets on each development
- Ensuring that block buildings insurances are efficiently administered and where appropriate administration of insurance claims
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works
- Attending AGM's
- Ensure section 20 procedures are strictly followed where necessary
The ideal senior block manager MUST have:
- At least 4 years property manager experience in the private sector, preferably around central London
- AIRPM or higher
- A thorough knowledge of property management software (preferably TRAMPS or QUBE)
- A strong understanding of current property management legislation
- Team leadership and management experience
This role offers a competitive salary of between £35,000 - £40,000pa
Please ONLY apply for this role if you meet the above criteria as you will not be considered otherwise
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in Hammersmith, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information.