Senior Block Manager for an established and professional managing agent.
An experienced block manager is required by one of the leading property management firms
This firm is one of the UK's most respected property management companies with an outstanding portfolio of high end developments. They are a highly reputable company best known for their forward thinking, professionalism and integrity.
They are focused on career development and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing high end residential developments.
The duties of this position will include:
- Responsibility for the management of a portfolio of new build and mixed use developments situated in and around Central London.
- Effective management of service charge budgets on each development
- Ensuring that block buildings insurances are efficiently administered and where appropriate administer insurance claims
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works
- To ensure section 20 procedures are strictly followed where necessary
- Chair AGM's
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3-5 years property manager experience, preferably around Central London in the private sector.
- A thorough knowledge of property management software
- Strong and thorough understanding of the Section 20 process
- A strong understanding of current property management legislation
- AIRPM or higher (not essential but preferable)
This role offers a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000
CV's submitted that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company, please apply now or contact Emily Fox (https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-fox-1892a572/) at Deverell Smith for further information.