Senior Block Manager for prime estate portfolio
An experienced senior block manager is required by a well-established property management firm based in Liverpool Street.
This firm is focused on delivering outstanding management. They are constantly developing initiatives to ensure that their day to day management is as effective as possible, which supports their plans to become the leading residential management property company across the UK market. Key services and strategies within the firm include an innovative approach to management and customer service, dedication to corporate social responsibility, and investment in their staff.
The ideal senior block manager will have experience in managing high end residential developments.
The duties of this senior block manager role will include:
- Full responsibility for assisting in the management of a portfolio of residential and mixed use developments.
- Management of service charge budgets on each development
- Ensuring that block buildings insurances are efficiently administered and where appropriate administration of insurance claims
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works
- Ensure section 20 procedures are strictly followed where necessary
The ideal senior block manager MUST have:
- At least 4 years property manager experience in the private sector, preferably around central London
- AIRPM or higher
- A thorough knowledge of property management software (preferably TRAMPS or QUBE)
- A strong understanding of current property management legislation
- Team leadership and management experience
This role offers a competitive salary of between £45,000 - £55,000
Please ONLY apply for this role if you meet the above criteria as you will not be considered otherwise
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in Liverpool Street, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information.