Senior Block Manager for prime estate portfolio (Part Site Based)
An experienced senior block manager is required by a well-established property management firm based in Wimbledon
This firm have been providing comprehensive block and estate management services in London for 40 years.
They are experts in the field, managing more than 13,000 units over 120 clients across the Capital.
With a growing client base comes the requirement to expand the team. This firm are conscious not to overload there current team (which is why staff retention is so high) and as they expand will expand the team in line with this. They deliver a high level of customer service to their clients and want this to be the focus of all employees. You will be given a manageable portfolio in order for you to deliver these standards.
This portfolio is part site based where 4 mornings a week you will be based on a local high end, prime estate residential development consisting of approx. 300 units. As part of your portfolio you will also manager another 3/4 developments of a similar size.
The ideal senior block manager will have experience in managing high end residential developments.
The duties of this senior block manager role will include:
- Full responsibility for assisting in the management of a portfolio of residential and mixed use developments.
- Management of service charge budgets on each development
- Ensuring that block buildings insurances are efficiently administered and where appropriate administration of insurance claims
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works
- Attending AGM's
- Ensure section 20 procedures are strictly followed where necessary
The ideal senior block manager MUST have:
- At least 5 years property manager experience in the private sector, preferably around central London
- AIRPM or higher
- A thorough knowledge of property management software (preferably TRAMPS or QUBE)
- A strong understanding of current property management legislation
- Team leadership and management experience
This role offers a competitive salary of between £42,000 - £45,000pa
Please ONLY apply for this role if you meet the above criteria as you will not be considered otherwise
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, prestigious company located in Wimbledon, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Deverell Smith for further information.