Our client who are niche managing agent are looking for a Senior Building Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of all property management services for a trophy building in the West end. Guided by the high standards and heritage of the brand to ensure the success of the streets and its buildings.
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to all stakeholders.
- Build proactive and positive relationships
- Take the lead on management of properties and resolve issues in a timely manor
- Manage and reconcile service charge budget
- Mange all service providers and contractors in the property
- Plan and carry out statutory requirements
- Plan and maintain security and emergency procedures and communicate to all occupiers
- Liaise with Sustainability Manager to integrate procedures for energy/recycling/waste etc.
- Manage team and delegate responsibilities appropriately.
- Experience managing mixed use trophy assets
- Experience in managing multiple properties
- Ability to demonstrate excellent level customer service
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Good communicator and leadership skill
- Experience managing service providers and KPI
- Experience setting and managing service charge budgets.
- Membership BIFM/RICS/CIBSE or similar
£60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
If you would like to find out more please contact Gary Conlon at Deverell Smith